- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Honey Butter Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease muffin tin; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. Cut in the shortening with a pastry cutter or the tips of your fingers until mixture is crumbly like split peas; stir in the butter and beer, mixing well.
- Fill muffin cups about three-fourths full.
- Bake for approximately 12 to 15 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Serve warm.
- For Honey Butter: Combine the butter and honey together, mixing well. Makes 1/2 cup.
Servings: about 10 biscuits
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like