- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Blend together tofu and sugar thoroughly in an electric mixer or by mashing them together in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix Amaretto and coconut milk into tofu until well blended.
- Meanwhile, sift together flour, salt and baking powder. Toss in coconut flakes, then add dry ingredients to liquid mixture and blend thoroughly. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan. Bake until done, about 50 minutes. Cool slightly before removing from pan.
- * 1 tsp of almond extract and 1/4 cup of water may be substituted for the 1/4 cup of Amaretto. 1 1/2 cups water plus 1/4 cup oil may be substituted for the coconut milk.
Servings: 1 loaf
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like