- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- DAY 1: receive starter and cover loosely, do not refrigerate.
- DAYS: 2, 3, 4: stir.
- DAY 5: add 1 cup sugar, 1 cup milk and 1 cup flour. Stir.
- DAY 6, 7: stir.
- DAY 8, 9: do nothing.
- DAY 10: Add 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour, 1 cup milk and stir. Remove 3 cups of mixture into three seperate containers. Give 2 away but keep 1 for yourself.
- To remaining starter add oil, soda, 1 cup sugar, salt, eggs, cinnamon, 2 cup flour, pudding and nuts and raisins. Beat by hand. Pour into two greased loaf pans. Bake at 350° F or 1 hour.
Servings: 2 loaves
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like