- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Day One: Combine all ingredients, stirring well. Use a wooden or plastic spoon - never use a metal spoon or a mixer. Use a glass or plastic bowl, not a metal one.
- Cover the bowl loosely with a paper towel, cloth, waxed paper or plastic wrap. Do not refrigerate this mixture. Keep at room temperature.
- Days Two, Three and Four: Stir the mixture once each day.
- Day Five: Add and stir in 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour and 1 cup milk.
- Days Six, Seven, Eight and Nine: Stir the mixture down once each day.
- Day Ten: Add and stir 1 cup sugar, 1 cup flour and 1 cup milk. Remove 3 cups of the mixture and give 1 cup plus the following recipe to each of 3 friends. Keep the rest for yourself.
- To keep the mixture growing, repeat the above 10-day cycle.
Servings: 2 loaves
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like