- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In medium bowl, combine both flours, the bran cereal, baking soda, baking powder, and ginger.
- In large bowl, beat buttermilk, sugar, vegetable oil, egg and orange zest.
- Add flour mixture to buttermilk mixture, stirring just until combined. Fold in apples. Spread batter in prepared pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool bread in pan 10 minutes. Cool completely before serving.
Servings: 1 loaf
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like