- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Microwave butter on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in brown sugar; pour mixture into bottom of a Bundt or fluted pan, spreading evenly. Sprinkle half of pecans over brown sugar mixture.
- Slice dinner rolls in half crosswise.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; roll dinner rolls in sugar mixture until evenly coated. Arrange half of the dinner rolls over bottom of pan. Sprinkle remaining pecans over rolls.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Cut apple slices into quarters. Sprinkle apples over dinner rolls in pan. Arrange remaining dinner rolls over apples. Bake for 35 to 38 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven; carefully invert onto cooling rack to remove bread. let stand 1 minute before removing pan. Cool slightly.
- To serve, pull apart or slice using serrated bread knife.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like