- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
- Combine yogurt, egg substitute, oil and milk. Add to flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into a 9x5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Servings: 1 loaf
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like