- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Lightly spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- For bread, combine flour, oats, granulated sugar, yeast, cinnamon and salt in food processor bowl; pulse machine on-off several times until well mixed.
- In small saucepan, heat water and oil until very warm - 120° to 130° F.
- With motor running, add liquids to flour mixture with egg white. Process until dough begins to form a ball; continue processing 1 minute.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead apples into dough. Pat into 14 x 11-inch rectangle on cookie sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in warm place 40 minutes or until almost doubled in size.
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- For topping, combine oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and sour cream in small bowl; mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly over top of dough; sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool in pan 3 minutes. Remove to wire rack and cool 10 minutes. Cut into squares. Serve warm.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like