- Makes: n/a
- Source: Barry Hayes
- Submitted by: Janet Morrissey
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Mix cream sugar, eggs and oil. Slowly, add 1/2 of the flour, baking powder and extract.
- Add remaining half of flour, kneading until dough is medium soft. Roll into 4 small buns.
- Place onto greased cookie sheets (2 buns on each), and flatten to about 1/2 inch. Bake 20 minutes at 350° F.
- Remove and cut 1/2 inch angled slices–while still hot! put pieces back on cookie sheet and toast on 1 side at 425° F for 3 minutes.
You may also like