- Makes: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in with pastry blender or 2 knives until pieces are size of small peas.
- Add shortening; stir in to make a soft dough. Add eggs and milk - (1 Tbsp at a time) and mix together thoroughly. Break dough into small pieces and roll each piece between palms of hands to form rolls about 1 1/2 inches in length.
- Flatten rolls slightly and roll in sesame seed. Place on cookie sheets about 3/4 inch apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
You may also like