- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- For Sauce: Combine 1 1/2 packages Creamed Chipped Beef, sour cream and milk in medium bowl. Spread 1/3 cup Sauce in greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- For Burritos: Combine eggs, 1/3 cup cheese, 1 Tbsp onion, water, salt, hot pepper sauce and black pepper in medium bowl. Melt butter in medium skillet. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are scrambled and set. Fold in remaining Creamed Chipped Beef.
- Divide egg mixture evenly onto 6 tortillas; fold into burritos. Place burritos seam-side down on sauce in baking dish. Top with remaining sauce, remaining cheese, remaining green onion and tomato.
- Bake in preheated 375° F oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like