- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Brown sausage until done, drain excess grease. Add the eggs and cook until done. Add tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- Heat tortillas in microwave until heated through or in oven.
- Fill tortillas with a couple of spoonsful of meat mixture, sprinkle with cheese, fold or roll. Then wrap in plastic wrap and freeze.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and microwave for 2 minutes or until heated through.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like