- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Place potatoes in microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner. Cook on HIGH for 7 minutes or until potatoes are just tender.
- In large nonstick skillet over high heat, heat oil. Add potatoes and bell pepper. Cook 5 minutes, tossing occasionally. Mix in chiles and onions; cook and toss 2 minutes.
- In bowl, beat eggs, water and hot sauce; mix into potatoes, then mix in cheese. Cook and toss until eggs are set, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- In plastic bag, heat tortillas in microwave on HIGH for about 30 seconds. Top each tortilla with potato mixture, dividing equally. Roll up burrito-style to enclose filling completely.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like