- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Heat beans in a medium sauce pot. Set aside.
- Heat a non stick large pan over medium heat. Add olive oil and eggs, using a spatula, stir until eggs are scrambled. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread or place 3 Tbsp of beans in the lower section of the tortilla, top with cheese and eggs. Place salsa and avocadoes on top. Garnish with sliced green onions and fresh lime juice.
- Fold in 1/2-inch on the left and right sides of the tortilla to help keep the filling inside as you roll the tortilla and filling from the lower end into a burrito.
- Warm completed burritos in the oven for 5 to10 minutes at 300° F.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like