- Yields: 6
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Grease an 8-inch square baking dish and line the bottom with half of the bread slices.
- Sprinkle bacon, mushrooms and onions over bread. Top with cheese and cover with remaining 4 bread slices.
- In a medium bowl whisk together milk, eggs, salt and pepper; pour over bread. Cover. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Bake casserole, uncovered, for 1 hour or until golden brown and set Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
You may also like