- Yields: 4
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 1-quart baking dish.
- Mix sugar and flour in a small bowl; slowly stir in apple juice. Mix melted butter and cracker crumbs in a separate small bowl.
- Place escalloped apples in prepared baking dish. Layer sugar mixture; cheese and cracker crumb mixture over apples.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and top is browned.
You may also like