- Yields: 10
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish, spread French bread cubes and drizzle with butter. Sprinkle on cheese and salami.
- In a medium bowl beat together eggs, milk, wine, green onions, mustard, pepper and red pepper flakes. Pour over casserole, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Bake, covered, for 1 hour. Uncover, spread sour cream on top, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
You may also like