- Yields: 6 to 8
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Brown sausage or bacon in skillet. Drain sausage from grease using a slotted spoon. Spread meat in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Break 6 or 8 eggs individually and put into a bowl. Add milk; beat well.
- Cook scrambled eggs until done, but not dry, they should be soft. Spread on top of meat.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of eggs.
- Bake in 350° F oven for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve hot.
You may also like