- Yields: 8
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Butter a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Cover the bottom of the dish with 8 slices of bread. Next, layer with the ham and cheese, then top with the remaining 8 slices of bread.
- Beat eggs and seasonings; add milk, onion and green pepper. Pour evenly over the top of the bread. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, melt 1/2 cup butter and pour over the top of the casseroled. Sprinkle with the cereal.
- Bake in a preheated 300° F oven, uncovered, for 1 hour. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
You may also like