- Yields: 6
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Grease the bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, brown sausage until no pink is showing. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- In a small bowl beat together eggs, milk, salt and dry mustard. Put bread cubes on the bottom of baking dish and top with sausage and cheese. Pour egg mixture on top, cover and refrigerate overnight. The next morning, Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bake casserole for 45 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is browned. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
You may also like