- Yields: 8 to 10
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Trim rind from Brie, and discard; cut cheese into cubes, and set aside.
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- Cut crusts from bread slices, and place crusts evenly in bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Layer evenly with bread slices, sausage, Brie, and Parmesan cheese.
- Whisk together 5 eggs, 2 cups whipping cream, and next 4 ingredients; pour evenly over cheeses. Cover and chill mixture for 8 hours.
- Whisk together remaining 2 eggs and remaining 1 cup whipping cream; pour evenly over chilled mixture.
- Bake at 350° F for 1 hour or until casserole is set Garnish, if desired.
You may also like