- Yields: 6
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a medium skillet over medium heat, brown sausage. Remove from heat and drain.
- Beat together eggs, add milk, salt and dry mustard; mix well.
- Grease the bottom of 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Layer soft bread crumbs, sausage and cheddar cheese. Pour egg mixture over top; refrigerate overnight. Next morning, Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bake casserole for 45 minutes; let stand about 5 minutes before cutting.
You may also like