- Yields: 8
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in cooked rice and sliced canned mushrooms.
- Pour egg and rice mixture into a greased 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° F for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the center is set.
- When ready to serve, melt butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat. Add flour and stir until smooth. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thick and bubbly. Add shredded cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper; stir until the cheese melts then serve over the eggs.
You may also like