- Yields: 8
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a 13 x 9-inch casserole dish, layer 6 slices of bread, 1 cup of cheese, and half of the diced ham. Then layer the remaining bread, cheese and ham.
- In a small bowl, mix eggs, milk and mustard. Pour milk mixture all over casserole. Then pour on cream of mushroom soup.
- Let it refrigerate overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- Bake at 325° F uncovered for 1 hour 15 minutes.
You may also like