- Yields: 10
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Grease 3-quart casserole; set aside.
- In a skillet over medium heat, crumble sausage and cook until brown. Drain on paper towel.
- Arrange bread in prepared casserole; sprinkle with cheese.
- In a large bowl combine sausage, eggs, milk, green onions, mustard and salt; mix well. Pour over bread; refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bake casserole for 1 hour or until set and golden brown.
You may also like