- Yields: 6
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Cut strips of bacon crosswise into 1/2-inch pieces. Cook in skillet over medium heat until crisp; blot with paper towels. Discard accumulated bacon fat.
- Remove crusts from bread, and reserve for another use. Cut bread slices into cubes; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, stir in milk, cheese and mustard. Gently stir bacon and bread cubes into egg mixture; spoon into buttered 8-inch square baking dish. Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° F for 45 minutes or until knife inserted midway between center and outer edge comes out clean.
You may also like