- Yields: 6
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- In a large skillet over medium heat cook sausage until done; remove and drain. Slice if using link sausage.
- In a small bowl beat together eggs, milk, salt and mustard; mix well.
- Grease bottom of a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Arrange bread crumbs on bottom, sausage and cheddar cheese. Pour egg mixture over top, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted and golden. Let stand about 5 minutes before cutting.
You may also like