- Yields: 8
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large fying pan, cook sausage, green pepper, red onion, mushrooms, garlic salt, and black pepper over medium-high heat. Cook until sausage is browned and vegetables are soft, about 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs and milk until well combined; stir in tomatoes. Pour over sausage mixture.
- Space biscuits evenly apart on bottom of baking dish. Pour sausage and egg mixture over biscuits and sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, uncovered, or until biscuits are cooked and cheese is melted and golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped parsley.
You may also like