- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Scald milk, stir in sugar, salt and butter. Cool to lukewarm.
- In a mixing bowl, dissolve the yeast in the warm water. Stir in the lukewarm milk mixture. Add the egg and flour. Beat until smooth. Spread dough evenly in a 9-inch square pan.
- Arrange on top: 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced apple pieces, sprinkled with 2 tablespoons brown sugar and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like