- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on box, and bake in two layers.
- Remove cakes from pans. Clean pans. Return cool cake to pans. Pierce cake with meat fork 1/2 inch apart.
- Mix strawberry Jell-O and 1 cup boiling water; pour over first layer.
- Repeat with blueberry Jell-O for second layer. Refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Dip pans in hot water to loosen cake. Put layers atop each other, using Cool Whip for filling and frosting.
- Decorate top with small American flags.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like