- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Using an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice.
- Pour free cake mix into bowl. Mix in butter with a fork. Pour in apricot nectar; stir. Add one egg at a time and mix. Add lemon extract and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3 minutes. Add the cream cheese mixture to the batter. Beat an additional 1/2 to 1 minute.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until cake is golden brown. Glaze as soon as cake is removed from oven.
- Glaze: Combine lemon juice and confectioners' sugar. Spoon over hot cake.
- Variation: You can spread all of the Cream Cheese Mixture on top of the cake batter in the Bundt pan, and you will end up with a layer of cream cheese at the bottom of the cake.
- The recipe can also be used to make muffins, which should be baked in muffin tins lined with paper holders at 350° F for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like