- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
Lemon Glaze Ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan or tube pan.
- Beat sugar and butter in a large bowl on medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt. Beat into sugar mixture alternately with buttermilk until well blended. Stir in poppy seed, lemon peel and lemon juice. Spread in pan.
- Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 50 to 55 minutes. Immediately poke holes in top of cake with a long-tined fork.
- Pour about two-thirds of the Lemon Glaze over the top. Cool 20 minutes. Invert onto a serving plate. Remove pan. Spread with remaining glaze.
Mix all ingredients.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like