- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Set the banana (or yellow) cake layer on a cake plate. Top with sliced bananas, then spread banana pudding over the top to hold the bananas together.
- Place the chocolate cake layer on top. Top with sliced strawberries, then spread chocolate pudding over the top.
- Place the white cake layer on top. Spread with vanilla pudding.
- Frost top and sides of cake with a generous amount of whipped cream. Refrigerate.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like