- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, instant vanilla pudding, water, oil, almond extract, and 6 tsp of amaretto; blend together well. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Remove cake from oven and while it is still hot poke holes in the bottom and pour the amaretto icing over the bottom of the cake. Let the cake cool for at least 2 hours before removing from the pan.
- To make Amaretto Icing: Sift the powdered sugar and combine it with the remaining 1/2 cup amaretto. Blend until smooth.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like