- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1/2 cup Amaretto
- 1 container cool whip
- 3/4 cup crumbled Heath Bars
- 1 box Devils Food Cake (prepared)
- 1 box vanilla instant pudding (prepared)
- Prepare cake and pudding as directed in packages.
- Cut cake into squares. Place half of squares into a large clear bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup Amaretto over the cake. Layer with 1/2 of pudding.
- Add 1/2 of cool whip. Cover with 1/2 of the crumbled Heath Bars.
- Repeat steps with the other 1/2 of the ingredients. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like