- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted
- 3 - 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup amaretto
- 1 - 8 oz. ctn. sour cream
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp amaretto
- 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 (1.2 oz.) chocolate candy bar, grated
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, 2 Tbsp sugar, cinnamon and butter; mix well. Firmly press mixture into bottom and 1/2 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually, add 1 cup sugar, mixing well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in 1/2 cup amaretto; pour into prepared pan. Bake at 375° F for 45 to 50 minutes or until set Combine sour cream, 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp sugar, and 1 Tbsp amaretto; stir well, and spoon over the cheesecake.
- Bake at 500° F for 5 minutes. Let cool to room temperature; refrigerate 24 to 48 hours. (Cheesecake is best when thoroughly chilled and flavors have time to ripen.) Garnish with almonds and the grated chocolate.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like