- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 pk Yellow cake mix
- 3 oz. Instant pudding mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1-1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Amaretto
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350° F. Grease and flour 12 cup bundt or angel food cake pan. Beat all ingredients in a large bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 1 minute.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, for 2 more minutes. Pour into prepared pan and bake 40-45 minutes, until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes before removing from pan. Decorate with frosting, or make a glaze of 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, 2 Tbsp milk or cream, liqueur to thin.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like