- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 (18.25 oz) box yellow cake mix
- 1 small box custard mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tbsp amaretto
- 2 Tbsp milk or light cream
- dash of nutmeg
- dash of salt
- Grease and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan. Beat all ingredients in large bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 1 minute. Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350° F until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, about 40 to 45 minutes. Cool 15 minutes and remove from pan. Drizzle with Glaze.
Servings: 8 to 10
Mix all ingredients until glaze is smooth and of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over cake.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like