- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Butter six 11/4-cup custard cups, ramekins or giant muffin tins.
- Melt 4 Tbsp butter in small saucepan. Add brown sugar and honey; cook over low heat about 2 minutes until mixture no longer separates. Divide mixture evenly among prepared dishes.
- Cut each pear into 12 wedges and place four wedges in the bottom of each dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining 6 Tbsp butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Combine milk and Amaretto in another bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining dry ingredients.
- Add half the dry ingredients to the butter mixture, then half the milk and Amaretto, beating well after each addition. Repeat until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour batter into the six prepared dishes, smoothing the top. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and place on a rack 10 minutes. Carefully flip each dish onto serving plates. Serve immediately with whipped cream and garnish with almond slices.
- NOTE: 1 tsp almond extract may be used in place of the almond liqueur. If using extract, increase the milk to 3/4 cup.
Source: California Pear Advisory Board
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like