- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 - 12 oz. package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 egg yolks, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Additional whipping cream for topping
- 1/2 cup almond (Amaretto) liqueur
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 3 packages ladyfingers
- Sliced almonds
- Line bottom and sides of 12-inch springform pan with ladyfingers.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler, combine gelatine, water, egg yolks, sugar, and 2 cups heavy cream. Bring this mixture to a light boil. Remove from heat and add melted chocolate and liqueur. Put into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Fold 4 beaten egg whites and the remaining whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan and allow to set for 4 hours.
- To serve, remove from pan, cover top with whipped cream and the almonds.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like