- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup sour milk
- 1 cup mashed bananas (3 or 4)
Milky Way Icing Ingredients:
2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp flour
- 7 Tbsp milk
- 1 large Milky Way candy bar, cut up
- 1/2 to 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Cream together sugar and shortening. Add eggs. Beat well.
- To flour add dry ingredients, mashed bananas and sour milk. Mix well. Pour into a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch cake pan.
- Bake at 375°F for about 25 to 30 minutes.
Milky Way Icing
- Mix brown sugar and flour well in a saucepan. Add milk and boil 1 minute.
- Pour over cut-up Milky Way bar and beat until smooth. Add vanilla extract.
Servings: 8 to 12
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like