- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 box cake mix (yellow or white)
- 1 can mandarin oranges with juice
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 small cool whip
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix first four ingredients together well. Cook 40 minutes at 350° F in 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix cool whip, pudding and pineapple together and spread on cooled cake.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like