- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
2 sticks oleo
- 2 cup sugar
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1 pkg. - 13 3/4 oz. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 can coconut
- 1 (2 lbs) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (opt.)
- Cream oleo and sugar together. Add eggs and beat well. Add graham cracker crumbs and milk, beat until smooth; add vanilla.
- Fold in coconut, pineapple, and nuts. Bake in a greased 9x13-inch pan at 350° F for 40 minutes.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like