- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, mix together the pineapple, including juice and sugar and bring to a boil.
- When cake is done, remove from oven and pour the pineapple mixture over the top of the hot cake, spreading evenly. Place in refrigerator to cool.
- Once cool, top with the sliced bananas.
- Prepare the instant pudding according to package directions and spread over the bananas.
- Spread the whipped topping over the pudding. Sprinkle the chopped pecans over the whipped topping. Sprinkle the coconut over the pecans.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like