- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
- Prepare and bake cake according to package directions, using a 9x13-inch pan; cool.
- In bowl, whisk together milk and pudding mix; let stand to thicken. Stir in pineapple. Spread over cake.
- Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Beat in 1 cup whipped topping. Fold in remaining topping. Spread over pudding mixture.
- Sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like