- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 pk Yellow cake mix
- 8 oz. Fresh coconut, flaked OR
- 1 pk (8 oz.) coconut flakes
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple injuice, undrained or 1 can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks injuice, undrained
- 1 cup Butter or margarine
- Grease 9x13-inch pan lightly. Dump entire can of pineapple and juice in pan and spread evenly on bottom. Dump and distribute coconut evenly over pineapple.
- Dump entire box of cake mix evenly over all. Spread evenly with spatula. Cover entire surface with small pieces of butter. DO NOT MIX.
- Bake at 350° F for 45 minutes or until the top is lightly browned. Cool and cut into squares.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like