- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1 cup shredded fresh pineapple with juice
- Cream butter and sugar in a mixing bowl, then beat in eggs. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Set aside. Stir nuts into butter mixture. Stir half the flour mixture into the creamed mixture, then add the pineapple and stir well.
- Add remaining flour mixture and beat to smooth consistency. Turn batter into a greased springform pan and bake in a preheated 350° F oven for one hour.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like