- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 - 20 oz. can sliced pineapple
- Maraschino cherries
- 1 - 18.25 oz. box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Heublein piña colada
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Heublein pina colada
- Melt butter In a 13x9-inch pan. Sprinkle brown sugar over butter. Arrange the drained pineapple slices over the brown sugar. Place a cherry in the center of each slice.
- Combine cake mix, piña colada, water and eggs, mixing according to package directions. Fold in coconut. Pour cake mixture over pineapple. Bake at 350° F for 40 minutes. Should be springy to touch. Invert immediately on a plate.
- For topping: Beat together cream and pina colada. Serve over warm cake.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like