- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
14 oz. Fat-free sweetened condensedmilk
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice, bottled
- 1 cup Miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup Cool Whip
- In a mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and marshmallows.
- Mix until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- Stand ladyfingers around edge of 9" springform pan.
- Carefully pour filling into pan, so as not to disturb lady fingers.
- Cover top with remaining lady fingers. Chill 6 hours or overnight.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like