- Serves: n/a
- Source: n/a
- Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
- Date: n/a
This is just one of over 9,000 recipes we've collected since early 1996. Many of these recipes have been passed down from family member to family member and then shared with friends and then, with SecretRecipes.com. When it comes to recipes, the real secret is that all of our recipes always have been, and always will be free!
1 box Duncan Hines orange cake mix
- 1 small box sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 11/2 cup skim milk
- 1 - 15 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 - 8 oz. carton sour cream
- 1 - 12 oz. package frozen coconut
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- Mix ingredients together and pour into three greased and floured cake pans. Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Combine ingredients. Reserve 1 cup of the mixture to mix with whipped topping later to cover cake.
- Spread remaining filling between layers and on top of cake. Combine the 1 cup reserved filling with 8-ounce container of light whipped topping and cover the entire cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Submitted by: Recipe Group Member
You may also like